How to set the same credential on multiple computers at once.
- Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
- Log in to the GateKeeper Hub.
- Click the Computers tab.
- Select the desired computer using the checkbox.
- Then click the Manage Computers button.
- Click the Kiosk Mode Password tab on the sidebar.
- Click the Set Same Password for All Computers button.
- Choose the Login Type (Domain or Local Account).
- Fill in the Domain, Username, and Password for the computer, and click the Set Password for Computer button.
- Click the Enable Kiosk Mode button. Done!
How does GateKeeper Kiosk Mode work?
Kiosk mode allows IT admins to set fixed specific login credentials for any computer, regardless of the user. Using the Kiosk Mode for a computer will log on any GateKeeper user to the same Windows account on that computer. This is especially useful where the computer is shared, and everyone is accessing a specific set of applications that are running on that common Windows account. By setting up Kiosk mode for those PCs, GateKeeper not only allows every user to access the same Windows account with their token, but also provides the Hub administrator with a detailed report about who accessed a shared account, which is not possible to generate using Windows logs.
See GateKeeper in Kiosk mode as a shared computer with 2 users, one computer:
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Windows kiosk mode; shared computer; How to set the same credential on multiple computers at once.; how to add the same password to multiple computers at once.