Set Touch Unlock through the Hub admin console
All computers in the same Group will be subject to the same configurations for locking, unlocking, and password complexity. To change unlock settings for computers from the GateKeeper Hub server, please follow the directions below.
1) Login to your GateKeeper Hub.
2) Click on Group Settings on the left side.
3) Find the Group you would like to make changes to and click "Manage Settings" to the right of the Group's name.
4) Now you can edit lock settings, unlock settings, advanced settings, and limit the features end users have control over on their client computers.
5) In the Unlock Method dropdown menu, select Touch to Login option.
|Set on Client Computer:||Allows end-users to choose the settings on the Client application on their own computers.|
Touch Token to Login:
Touch the token to the USB sensor to authenticate – just like an NFC card.
GateKeeper with PIN Login:
Requires the presence of a GateKeeper token and typing of a secret PIN to authenticate.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding software, encryption, security, proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.