- Log in to your Windows account.
- Click the Start menu and select "Settings" (gear icon).
- Click on "Accounts" and then select "Family & other users" from the left-hand menu.
- Under the "Other users" section, select the account you want to set as the default account.
- Click on "Change account type" and select "Administrator" from the dropdown menu.
- Once the account type has been changed to Administrator, click "OK" to save the changes.
- Sign out of your current Windows account and sign in to the account you just set as the default.
- Once you are signed in to the default account, open the Start menu and select "Settings" (gear icon) again.
- Click on "Accounts" and then select "Your info" from the left-hand menu.
- Under the "Your account" section, click on "Sign in with a local account instead."
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new local account or link an existing local account to your Microsoft account.
- Once the local account has been created or linked, sign out of the default account and sign back into your original Windows account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.