How to Install Application via Remote Management
The Remote Management page allows you to manage the system properties of computers on your network that are connected to GateKeeper Hub. Hover over a row in the Computers table to show action buttons to view and manage computer properties such as CPU usage, RAM, Processes, Services, and Logged in Users. You can also install and uninstall applications remotely from here.
1. Navigate to your GateKeeper Hub webpage.
2. log in to your GateKeeper Hub.
3. Click "Remote Management."
4. Filter the computers by "Online" status.
5. Click "Manage Computer."
6. Click "Applications."
7. Click "Install Application."
8. Click "Click or drag an installer file to this area to upload."
9. Click "Upload & Install."
10. Close the sidebar once the application has been uploaded and installation has begun.
11. Monitor the status of the installation and clear it once it has finished.
12. Re-open the Applications page for the computer to confirm that the software has been successfully installed. Done!
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.