Users can easily import passwords into GateKeeper Proximity by exporting from Chrome. If you wish to export passwords from your Google Chrome web browser in order to import into GateKeeper, please follow the directions below.
How to export your Chrome passwords and usernames.
1. Open Google Chrome web browser.
2. Click the three dots in the upper right (menu icon).
3. Click on Settings.
4. Click Autofill.
5. Select Passwords.
6. Scroll down and click the menu icon (three dots) next to Saved Passwords.
7. Click "Export passwords...".
8. Click "Export passwords..." in the popup to confirm.
9. A window will appear asking you to confirm your Windows Password or GateKeeper PIN to begin the download.
10. After confirming your password, you'll be asked where you want to save the file.
11. Click Save. Done!
Now you can import your passwords to GateKeeper. Follow the directions in the following link
GateKeeper Password Manager allows users to import their passwords from other password managers hassle-free.
Import passwords into GateKeeper Password Vault:
- Open your web browser and open the GateKeeper Password Vault from your extensions.
- Click on the drop down menu from Import Passwords field.
- Select the correct password manager from the drop down menu.
- Once the modal window appears on your screen, either click or drag the .csv file in the box.
- Click Upload. Done! Your passwords are now in GateKeeper Proximity.
Your passwords will appear on the GateKeeper Password Vault page once the upload is complete.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding GateKeeper signup, proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
import export passwords from chrome; google chrome password export; get passwords from chrome; transfer passwords from chrome; get my chrome passwords; passwords in google chrome; how to access my passwords in chrome; where are my passwords in chrome;