Protecting your token from theft and loss.
Please make sure to provide your users a lanyard, badge holder, keyring, or some secure way for users to securely keep their tokens on their persons. Make sure users are aware of the importance of the key fob.
- Always keeps your GateKeeper token with you, just like your car or house keys.
- Never leave your token at your desk when you leave.
- Never give your token to ANYONE that is not your IT helpdesk.
- Never share your token’s PIN with ANYONE.
- If you misplace your GateKeeper token or phone (with authentication app), immediately notify your IT helpdesk.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I protect key fobs from theft; prevent theft of tokens; prevent theft of key fobs;