To restore an admin's deleted account, please follow the steps below:
1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
2. Log in to the GateKeeper Hub.
3. Once you're in the Dashboard page, click icon in the top right to navigate to Hub Administration.
4. Click the icon.
5. Scroll down to the Inactive GateKeeper Hub Users section.
6. Click the icon on Inactive Hub Accounts.
7. To restore a user, click Activate next to their name.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.