To see the purchased licenses for your GateKeeper Enterprise account, please follow the directions:
- Download the purchased license file from your GateKeeper Customer Portal under the "Licenses" tab: https://gkchain.com/portal/licenses
- Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
- Log in to GateKeeper Hub.
- Once you're in the Dashboard page, click the Administration button in the top right of the page and navigate to the Hub Administration.
- Scroll down to the Licenses section.
- To add a new license, click + Add License, select the license file from your computer, then click Upload.
- The status of the license shows whether it is Active or not.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding licenses, proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
GateKeeper license file location; where to find gatekeeper licenses that I purchased; where are the licenses that I own?; downloaded licenses; where did my licenses download to; where are my licenses; where to get licenses for gatekeeper seats; order license;