If you want the GateKeeper Hub to display the real-time events happening on all the workstations such as, users connected, USB dongle disconnected, session lock/unlock events please follow the directions below:
- Open Google Chrome/Firefox.
- Log in to GateKeeper Hub.
- Once you're in the Dashboard page navigate to the Administration page by clicking on the icon that's in the top right of the page.
- Scroll down to the Server Settings section.
- Select YES next to Collect Client Audit Logs.
- If you want the GateKeeper server to log all the events happening on the server, such as new computer groups created, settings changed on these groups, and the user making these changes, just select YES next to Collect Server Logs.
- If you do not want the application to collect any of this data, please select NO.