To see how much space the database is occupying on GateKeeper's behalf, please follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
- Log in to GateKeeper Hub.
- From the Dashboard page, click Administration in the top right of the page.
- Click the Hub Administration page.
- Scroll down to the Database Information section.
This section provides information about the SQL Server Type, the name of the database, and the memory size occupied by all GateKeeper data.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
GateKeeper memory; GateKeeper database size limit;