If you forgot/don't remember your PIN for your key, please reset it using the directions below.
To reset the PIN for a GateKeeper token from within the GateKeeper Hub, please follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome/Firefox.
- Log in to the GateKeeper Hub.
- Navigate to the Users page.
- Select the user's account and scroll down to the GateKeeper Tokens section.
- Click on the icon next to the credential whose PIN you would like to update.
- Enter your new PIN and click Save.
- The user must enter their PIN on the login screen to complete the change.
To reset the PIN for a GateKeeper token from within the GateKeeper Client, please complete the following steps:
- Open the GateKeeper Client application dashboard.
- Go to the Tokens tabs.
- Click on the icon next to the token whose PIN you would like to update.
- Enter the new PIN.
- Click Save Changes to immediately update the PIN.
*Note: The user MUST be connected to the computer using their GateKeeper token to change their PIN.
"PIN is not working"
"Forgot my PIN"
"Don't remember my PIN"
"I don't know my PIN"