To assign a new key as an admin through the Hub, please follow the steps below:
1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox.
2. Log in to the GateKeeper Hub and navigate to the Users page.
3. Select the user's account and scroll down to the GateKeeper Tokens section.
4. To add a new token, click on .
5. Select the type of token (Halberd/Trident) and then enter the serial number printed on the box or inside the battery cover.
6. For Trident users, the serial number is displayed on the app's home screen.
7. The Mac address will be updated automatically, choose a PIN for the token and if you’re registering a token for a user, select ‘Reset PIN at next login’. This allows the user to change the PIN at their next login.
8. Click Save to add this token to the user's account.