The GateKeeper Hub is your admin command center that allows you, as the GateKeeper administrator, to implement policies on the network. Once installed on premise, the GateKeeper Hub dashboard can be accessed from any computer on your network. Everything an admin needs like provisioning new users and keys and deprovisioning former employees' passwords and keys. It gives you the ability to
- Push global settings on all client computers
- Create high-security or convenience zones for users
- Generate detailed audit reports for compliance regulations
- Manage access control on all the client computers
- Real-time tracking of all GateKeeper users
The GateKeeper Hub is an on-premise server software meant to be installed To learn more about the Hub, check out the website:
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, or credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.