Admins and their Roles (permissions). To add more administrators to GateKeeper Hub or manage existing admins' Roles, follow the steps below.
1. Using your GateKeeper Hub admin credentials, log into your Hub account.
2. Click Administration (gear icon) on the top right corner of the Hub Dashboard. This will open the Hub Administration section.
The Active Hub Accounts section shows users who have been given access to the GateKeeper Hub. Various roles can be defined for these accounts which can limit access to certain parts of the Hub as necessary.
3. Click the blue + Add Hub Account icon in the top right. This will bring up the "Add Hub Account" form to add a new administrator for GateKeeper Hub.
4. On the side panel, fill in the new admin's First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, and Email.
5. Click Select under Roles to assign the type of admin permissions. If you skip this step, the new admin will be given full access by default. Click here for a detailed explanation of Roles in the GateKeeper Hub.
6. At the bottom of the side panel, click Add Selected Roles to save and return to the previous screen.
7. Click Next to move to the Credentials section screen.
8. Create a username and password for the Hub admin.
9. At the bottom of the side-panel, click Next.
10. On the side-panel, verify the information.
11. At the bottom of the page, click Save Hub Accounts. Done!
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
New admin; Edit roles; Manage roles; Manage admins; Hub admin access; Add new admin user;