To create a group that only allows certain users on certain computers, please follow the steps below:
1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox.
2. Log in to the GateKeeper Hub.
3. Navigate to the Groups page.
4. Scroll down to the Group Settings section.
5. Click the icon to create a new group.
6. Enter a name for the group (i.e. "IT Admins"), include an optional note, then select the computers and users for this group.
7. Select the Allow if you want only the selected users to have access to these computers or toggle it to Block if you don’t want these users to log in to these computers using GateKeeper.
8. If you’d like to import Settings from an existing group, select the group under Import Settings from.
9. If you’d like to import certain settings from the Default group, select the box (on the left) corresponding to the setting.
10. After setting all the options, click Save.