If login credentials are specific to a computer (like room1/computerA) and NOT users, you can add them under the Computer-Specific Credentials section.
To access the Computer-Specific Credentials section please follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome/Firefox.
- Log in to the GateKeeper Hub.
- Navigate to the Computers page.
- Select the desired computer.
- To add the computer’s credentials, click on the icon that's in far right of the section.
- Enter the username, domain, and password for the computer and click on Save. This will allow the users who are in the same Settings group as this computer to login with the computer-specific credential.
- To set the credentials for multiple computers at once and/or update the department, select the computers from the Active Computers list and click on .
- Enter the credentials.
- Click on Save.
Windows Credential Provider on the login screen can be enabled/disabled from here as well. This setting can override the group settings for the computer.
Active Users displays the last recorded activity by a user on the computer with the event time.
Events gives a graphical view of the number of locks, unlocks, logins, and logouts on the computer for each month.