Steps to add a user to GateKeeper from the Hub.
Users can be added to the GateKeeper network either from the Users tab in the Hub or the Client desktop application. To add a new GateKeeper user account, please follow the steps below:
1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
2. Log in to the GateKeeper Hub and click the Users tab, then click on GateKeeper Users.
3. Click + Add Users.
4. Fill in the user's Name, Email, Phone Number, Department, then click Next.
5. On the next screen, select the Type of token you are assigning to the user account: Halberd, Android, iPhone, or Smart Badge.
6. Fill in the Serial Number, PIN, and select the option of whether to Reset on Login (this allows the end user receiving the token to change their PIN the first time they login).
7. To allow the user to reset the PIN on the first login, check the box Reset on Login.
8. Users can also be selected from Active Directory.
9. Click Next to input credentials to the account (you can leave the fields empty to continue and add credentials later).
10. Verify the information and click Save Users. Done!
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Save new users from hub; Add new users to gatekeeper; adding a user to GateKeeper; how to add a user to GateKeeper; how to add users to GateKeeper; how to add a user to GK; how to add a user to Halberd GateKeeper; how to add users to the GateKeeper; can't find how to add a user; adding a user to GateKeeper; adding a new employee to GateKeeper; give a new employee a GateKeeper key; Hub admin, add users;
Please sign in to leave a comment.