To add a new username/password to an already existing user's account, please follow the steps below:
1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox.
2. Log in to the GateKeeper Hub and navigate to the Users page.
3. Select the user's account and scroll down to the GateKeeper Tokens section and click on the icon.
You can also add credentials using the GateKeeper desktop application and the GateKeeper Chrome extension (web only).
4. Select the type of credential it is (Web, Domain, Windows Local, or Mac Local), enter the username and domain manually or get it from the Active Directory by clicking Get User from AD. If you leave the password field blank, you can update it later from the lock screen on any computer your credential has access to.
5. Click Save to add this credential. Now, any tokens associated with the user can be used to login using this credential.
*IMPORTANT - If you want to add login credentials for a local account, enter the computer name as the Domain.