Yes, the GateKeeper application encrypts your data (username and password) using military-grade AES256 encryption and is FIP 140-compliant.
Articles in this section
- Does the GateKeeper encrypt stored data?
- Does the Gatekeeper Hub collect user credential usage data or only login/logout events?
- What is the GateKeeper Smart Badge?
- Can users manage their usernames and passwords (credentials) using the desktop application (Client) or is it only allowed through the Hub by the administrator?
- Is the GateKeeper Client desktop application required?
- Are passwords (credentials) stored on the GateKeeper tokens?
- What is the GateKeeper Chrome extension?
- What is the GateKeeper Client desktop application?
- What is GateKeeper?