User's credentials (domain, local, web) are NEVER stored on the token and instead securely stored on the user's computer after encrypting them with military-grade AES-256 encryption. The tokens do NOT store any credential information.
Articles in this section
- Does the GateKeeper encrypt my data when storing it?
- Does the Gatekeeper Hub collect user credential usage data or only login/logout events?
- What is the GateKeeper Smart Badge? Does it also use Bluetooth?
- Can users manage their credentials using the desktop application (Client) or is it only allowed through the Hub by the administrator?
- Is the GateKeeper Client desktop application required to communicate with Halberd/Trident?
- Are the users credentials stored on the GateKeeper tokens?
- What is the GateKeeper Chrome extension?
- What is the GateKeeper Client desktop application?
- What is GateKeeper?