GateKeeper records all login and logout events when users use their Halberd token to log in to computers and websites. Hub stores information like session time and the number of sessions to generate monthly reports showing the number of secured hours and time saved for all the users when they are not typing passwords. Please view the Live Demo of the Hub application on our website and go under the 'Logs' tab to view the events recorded by GateKeeper.
Articles in this section
- Does the GateKeeper encrypt my data when storing it?
- Does the Gatekeeper Hub collect user credential usage data or only login/logout events?
- What is the GateKeeper Smart Badge? Does it also use Bluetooth?
- Can users manage their credentials using the desktop application (Client) or is it only allowed through the Hub by the administrator?
- Is the GateKeeper Client desktop application required to communicate with Halberd/Trident?
- Are the users credentials stored on the GateKeeper tokens?
- What is the GateKeeper Chrome extension?
- What is the GateKeeper Client desktop application?
- What is GateKeeper?