Users can add any computer or web usernames and passwords credentials to their GateKeeper user profile. GateKeeper supports multiple computer login credentials for each user, including multiple domain credentials and local Windows and Mac credentials. Additionally, credentials for logging on to websites as well as credentials that require one-time-passwords can also be added to the user's profile. To add new passwords (*you must be on your network to add new passwords):
Method 1: Adding new Web or One-Time-Password type credentials through the GateKeeper Password Manager Chrome and Firefox web extensions
1. Make sure you are connected to the GateKeeper Client application with your GateKeeper token. If you are not currently connected, then click on the Connect User button on the application dashboard and type in your GateKeeper PIN to connect.
2. Click the GateKeeper Chrome or Firefox web extension icon to open it.
3. Click "Add Web Credential" button.
*[Important] For enterprise users, the client application must also be connected to the GateKeeper Hub server. Also, the Hub administrator must allow users permission to add new passwords to their GateKeeper user profile.
4. Type in the website, username, and password values in the appropriate fields and click Save.
*[Important] To add one-time-password (OTP) type credentials, you will need the secret or QR code that is used to generate the one-time-password.
This will save the new password credential in your GateKeeper user profile. For enterprise users, this credential will also be auto-synchronized with your user profile on the GateKeeper Hub server so you can use it anywhere on the network.
Method 2: Adding new credentials through the GateKeeper Client application
1. You must be connect to your computer with your GateKeeper. If you are currently not connected to the computer with your existing GateKeeper token, open the GateKeeper application, then click the Connect Token on the Dashboard, and type your PIN to connect (log in with GateKeeper).
2. Click the Credentials tab in the upper left corner to open the Credentials Management page.
3. Click the button to bring up the Add Credential option.
*[Important] For enterprise users, the client application MUST also be connected to the GateKeeper Hub server. Also, the Hub Administrator must allow users permission to add credentials to their GateKeeper user profile (determined by your organization's administrator).
4. Choose the type of credential you want to add to your GateKeeper user profile. You can add Domain, Windows Local, Mac Local, Web, and One-Time-Password (OTP) type credentials.
5. Type the username, domain (website), and password values in the appropriate fields and click Save.
This will save the new credential in your GateKeeper user profile. For enterprise users, this credential will also be synchronized with your profile on the GateKeeper Hub server.
Method 3: Adding new credentials through the GateKeeper Hub admin console
To add a new username/password credential to an already existing GateKeeper user's account from the GateKeeper Hub, please follow the steps below:
1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox.
2. Log in to the GateKeeper Hub and navigate to the GateKeeper Users page.
3. Select the user's account, scroll over to the Actions category, and click Manage. Navigate to the Passwords tab and click the + Add Password button.
*You can also add credentials using the GateKeeper desktop application and the GateKeeper Chrome extension (web only).
4. Select the credential type (Web, Domain, Windows Local, or Mac Local), fill in the username, password, and domain manually or get it from the Active Directory by clicking Get User from AD. If you leave the password field blank, you can update it later from the lock screen on any computer your credential has access to.
5. Click Save Password to add this credential. Now, any tokens associated with that GateKeeper user can be used to log in using this credential.
*IMPORTANT - If you want to add login credentials for a local account, fill in the computer name as the "Domain".
This will save the new credential in your GateKeeper user profile. For enterprise users, this credential will also be synchronized with your profile on the GateKeeper Hub admin console.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Add new passwords; Update passwords.; Add a new password to GateKeeper; Add a new password to user; add new passwords to password manager, new passwords for chrome extension; copy password; add a new passphrase; adding website passwords; new password; upload passwords; import passwords; save passwords; saving new passwords; Add new passwords (credentials) to GateKeeper.;