You typed your PIN for your GateKeeper key and the computer did not log in.
1. Check if you are an authorized user:
- Have you been given permissions to access the computer?
- Please contact your GateKeeper Hub administrator to verify that you are part of the group with this computer.
2. Check to make sure your GateKeeper token or Trident app:
- is turned 'ON' and has a good battery. Press and hold the action button on the Halberd token to make sure the battery is good. You will hear a beep and the LED will light up if the battery is good.
- is in range and in direct line-of-sight with the USB sensor.
- If you are using the Trident app on your phone, click on the app's icon to turn it on in the foreground, and make sure your phone's Bluetooth is turned on.
- Due to how the Android and iOS operating systems decide to manage phone power, they will arbitrary turn off apps - including Trident. Whenever this happens, simply click the Trident icon to open it and the app will resume. You may type your PIN on the computer lock screen to login.
3. Please ensure that your PIN is typed correctly.
- Please make sure your Num Lock is turned on and Caps Lock is turned off.
- If you have forgotten the PIN, please contact your GateKeeper Hub administrator to reset it.
4. Please make sure the GateKeeper USB sensor is attached to the computer.
- Unplug and re-insert the USB sensor and try your PIN again.
If the token still does not connect to your computer, please contact the GateKeeper support team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
"My PIN is correct but it is not working"; "Typed my PIN wrong"; "PIN is not correct"; "Can't get my PIN to work"; "Forgot my PIN"; "Don't remember my PIN"; "I don't know my PIN"; "pin doesn't work"; "PIN not working"; my device stopped working; not working; proximity PIN not working; PIN for key fob not working; PIN for PC not working; PIN for computer not working; PIN for account not working; PIN for user profile not working; AD PIN not working; GateKeeper PIN not working; PIN not being accepted; personal identification number not working;