If you have attempted to log in using GateKeeper (whether automatic, PIN, touch, or Enter key) and the login screen is stuck, you'll see the Windows loading circle of dots.
To fix the issue, follow the instructions below to perform a hard reset of your computer:
1. Press the computer's power button and holding it until it completely shuts down.
2. Disconnect the power cable to your computer.
3. Press and hold the computer's power button for 15 seconds.
4. After 15 seconds, plug the computer back in and press the power button again.
5. Please log in again and operations should resume as normal.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.