If you are using an older version of the GateKeeper hardware, GateKeeper 2.0 token (see the image below), and are not able to find your token/key while using GateKeeper software version v3.7.12 and above, your firmware is out of date.
Please follow the steps below to upgrade your token's firmware for compatibility.
1. Uninstall the GateKeeper single-user application.
2. Download the 2.18.3 version of the application from the changelog, https://gkaccess.com/changelog/
- 64-bit: GateKeeper-Retail v2.18.3 (64-bit)
- 32-bit: GateKeeper-Retail v2.18.3 (32-bit)
3. Install the version 2.18.3. Upon installation, add your GateKeeper token. You don't have to add your Windows credentials at this time.
4. Go to the Help tab and click Update Firmware. This will launch the firmware updater and update the firmware on the token to v1.4.7.
5. Upon a successful firmware update, make sure you can still connect your key fob to the GateKeeper application.
6. Uninstall version 2.18.3 of the application.
7. Install the latest version of the GateKeeper application, click here.
8. Add a new user by scanning for your GateKeeper key.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Updating old gatekeepers; is there any trade-in value for old gatekeeper key fobs; update original gatekeeper software; used gatekeeper before; used gatekeeper int he past; Unable to find any tokens; GateKeeper 2.0; original GateKeeper model; Kickstarter model; first model; early device version;