To disable client-side notifications, please follow the directions below.
1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
2. Log in to the GateKeeper Hub.
3. Navigate to the Group & Settings page from the menu on the left.
4. Choose the desired Group with the computer you want to disable notifications. Under the Actions column and click Managed Settings button, then click Update Settings.
5. On the pop-up window, click the Advanced Settings tab.
6. Next to the Notifications feature, move the switch to the left then click the Save button at the bottom of the window disable notifications. Done!
For any additional questions or concerns regarding security, proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form at https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GateKeeper notifications; how to disable notifications; how do I turn off notifications;
Please sign in to leave a comment.