IT admins that have many computers to deal with can manage/change settings on multiple computers at one time.
- Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
- Log in to the GateKeeper Hub.
- Click the Computers tab. Then click GateKeeper Computers.
- On the GateKeeper Computers page, you can see all the computers that are in the Hub.
- To select multiple computers, simply click on one of the computers that are displayed in the Computers View field.
- Clicking a computer brings up the buttons at the top of the Name category versus having it beside the computer if you simply hover over a single computer.
- With the computer selected, you have the option of selecting multiple computers in the list and being able to Manage or Deactivate the selected computers.
You can edit Location, Department, change Group, save Computer-Specific Credentials, or update GateKeeper software on Client computers.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Move multiple computers; add many PCs to Group; managing computers; computers management; PC management; manage computers; computer management; workstation management; client computers management; managing computers; add computer; remove computer; delete computer; edit computers;