1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
2. Locate the GateKeeper Password Manager Chrome extension icon.
3. Right-click the GateKeeper icon. A pop-up menu will appear - click Manage extensions.
- Chrome: Scroll down to find the Allow in incognito slider and click on it to enable.
- Firefox: Scroll down to find the Run in Private Windows option, click Allow.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Incognito mode; Chrome incognito; password manager doesn't work in incognito; gk incognito mode chrome extension for proximity password management; does gatekeeper work on websites; gatekeeper for websites; gatekeeper for sites; does gatekeeper work on the internet; does Gatekeeper work on chrome?; does Gatekeeper work on safari?; does Gatekeeper work on chromium?; does Gatekeeper work on firefox?; How to enable the GateKeeper password manager Chrome extension incognito mode.; How to enable the GateKeeper Chrome extension in incognito mode.;