1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
2. Locate the GateKeeper Password Manager Chrome extension icon.
3. Right-click the icon, a pop-up menu will appear - click Manage Extensions.
- Chrome: Scroll down to find the Allow in incognito slider and click on it.
- Firefox: Scroll down to find the Run in Private Windows option, click Allow.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.