If you are unable to unlock/login to your computer using your GateKeeper, please perform the following checks:
- Check if your GateKeeper token is powered on.
- Hold the action button down on the side of the token. If the LED turns green, the battery is good. If the token's LED does not turn on or turns red, change the battery. You will need a new CR2450 coin cell battery.
- Check if your PIN was input correctly.
- If your PIN was saved incorrectly, then please use the Reset Database to Factory setting to delete your current GateKeeper profile. After successfully resetting the database, please register your token again.
GateKeeper Enterprise software:
- Verify with your network administrator that you are allowed to access this computer.
- Network administrators should log in to the GateKeeper Hub and verify that the user and computer are in the same Group.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.