Adding a User to Computer in GateKeeper Enterprise.
To add a User or Users to an existing Computer, please follow the steps below. Please remember that a User MUST be in the same GROUP as the Computer in order for the person to have access to that computer.
1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
2. Log in to the GateKeeper Hub.
3. Navigate to the Group Settings page from the menu on the left.
4. Click the desired Group that also has the Computer you want to add the user(s) to by clicking Select Users option.
5. Select the user(s) to add to the Group by clicking the check boxes next to their name(s).
6. Once you have finished selecting all the users, click "Save Users" to finish.
You can also make a new Group with only one User and one Computer if that person only uses that one computer, or vice versa.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
User access computer; Let user gain access to computer; Permission to access computer; User to computer; Add user to computer; Add user to group with computer; Add user to computer in group; How does Groups work in GateKeeper?; Groups in GateKeeper; Users in groups; Computers in groups; How to gain access to a computer; Give permission to login to computer; Give user permission to computer;