GateKeeper users can be granted permission to access as many computers as they need.
To add a User or Users to an existing Computer, please follow the steps below. Please remember that a User MUST be in the same GROUP as the Computer in order for the person to have access to that computer.
1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
2. Log in to the GateKeeper Hub.
3. Navigate to the Group Settings page.
4. Click the desired Group that also has the Computer you want to add the user(s) to by clicking Select Users option.
5. Select the User(s) to add to the Group by clicking the check boxes next to their name(s).
6. Once you have finished selecting all the users, click "Save Users" to finish.
7. Repeat this process for each of the other Computer(s) that the User requires permission to access and add the User to the same Group that the Computer is in.
More than 1 computer access with GateKeeper; unlock 2 or more computers open multiple computers simultaneously; unlock several computers at once; multi-PC access; multi-computer access control; multi-PC access control; PC groups; access control lists; access control groups; grouping computers; grouping users; team computers; computers by groups; shared computers;