1. Purchase a GateKeeper Bluetooth USB receiver so that your computer can most optimally scan for your phone as your token. Although you can use your internal Bluetooth chip on your computer, the signal tends to be too weak for the best performance.
2. Download the GateKeeper Trident app onto your smartphone.
A) If you are a single user, please download the GateKeeper Trident app directly from the Google Play store.
or B) If you are an enterprise user and have already purchased a subscription license to GateKeeper Enterprise, you will have received a redeemable Promo Code. If so, please follow the directions below to download the Trident app without purchasing from the Google Play store:
- Copy the redeemable promo code provided to you by GateKeeper
- Open your Google Play Store and click the hamburger button to bring out the side panel. Scroll to the bottom and click "Redeem".
- Paste the promo code into the popup field "Redeem your code".
- Your app will now download automatically.
3. Download the correct GateKeeper desktop software.
What software do I need for GateKeeper proximity login?
4. Connect your phone to your desktop as your token. Done.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding your mobile authenticator app, proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Download app; Download authenticator app; Mobile app for GateKeeper; GateKeeper mobile app; Set up trident; Set up mobile app; Set up GateKeeper mobile authentication app;