To receive the Monthly Report on authentication activity from GateKeeper Hub:
1) Log in to your GateKeeper Hub.
2) Click Administration (the gear icon) in the upper-right.
3) Click on "Hub Administration" and go to Active Hub Users.
4) Next to the Hub admin user's name that would like to receive monthly reports, click "Manage".
5) A popup will appear for the updating the user's Hub account. At the bottom, make sure the "Monthly Report: Subscribed " checkbox is selected (blue) and should say "Subscribed" and not "Unsubscribed". Now this user will receive Monthly Reports at the end of every month.
6) Click "Update Account". Done.
If you have any further questions, IT problems that need to be addressed, or compliance problems that need to be solved, please visit www.gkaccess.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (240) 547-5446 to see how GateKeeper Enterprise can automate digital security for your end-users and admins.
Email me my monthly reports; Monthly email; Receive reports from GateKeeper Hub; get emails from gatekeeper; report monthly; send email with report; how to get monthly email reports from gatekeeper;