1. Download the GateKeeper Trident app for free to turn your Android phone into your GateKeeper token.
GateKeeper Trident is a smartphone application that turns your phone into your software authenticator token that allows you to access and secure your computer and web passwords without the inconvenience of memorizing and typing passwords. It pairs your phone to the GateKeeper desktop application and can lock/unlock your computers and websites based on your phone's (soft token) proximity.
2. After downloading the Trident app on your phone, download the appropriate GateKeeper Client desktop application onto your computer. Use this article to "What software do I need for GateKeeper proximity login?"
4. Open the GateKeeper Client desktop application and go to the New User tab.
5. Click Scan Token.
6. Confirm the serial number of your GateKeeper token you are registering. Click the SERIAL NUMBER button in the app, and a pop-up window will appear displaying the serial number.
7. A pop-up will appear with the tokens in detected by the sensor.
Locate your token's serial number and select it by clicking the icon.
If your token does not appear, click the button as it may not have been picked up by the sensor yet.
8. The Token Address and Serial Number fields will auto-populate. Click Next to continue.
9. Select the Credential Type: DOMAIN or LOCAL.
(You can also click the button to create a GateKeeper user profile from Active Directory (AD) if you have an AD account.)
10. If you are using the DOMAIN option:
- Fill in all the information fields.
- If you do not know your username/domain of your computer, please follow the instructions on this link.
11. If you are using the LOCAL option:
- Fill in all fields except for the Domain/Computer Name.
(This field will be grayed out)
- If you do not know the Windows Username of your computer, please follow the instructions on this link.
10. Click Next to continue.
11. Create your own PIN (Personal Identification Number) or you can click .
Once you are satisfied with your secret PIN, click Next.
(If you want to make any changes, you can go back to the previous steps.)
12. Once all the information is filled, click to finish the registration process.
13. A notification will pop up stating "The user was successfully registered."
The Connect User pop-up window will appear. Type in your PIN, click the button, and you are all set to use GateKeeper Trident to access your PC!
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Add Trident app to system; add a new phone to GateKeeper; adding a phone to GateKeeper; how to add a phone to GateKeeper; how to use a phone to log into PC; use a smartphone for login to PC; use Android app to log in to PC; use Android app to get into computer; use Android app as authenticator; use your phone to log in; access computer with my phone; use my phone to access my computer; using my phone to access my computer; add phone to computer GateKeeper; add phone as authenticator in GateKeeper; add smartphone as GateKeeper; add phone as a GateKeeper key fob token; use phone as as token; use phone as a computer key; use phone to log in GateKeeper; how much is the android app; how much is the android trident app; how much is the gatekeeper android app; add new phone; adding a phone; add a new phone; add phones; add my phone; how to add phones; how to add phone; how to add my phone to GateKeeper; how to add smartphone to GateKeeper;