Purchasing a GateKeeper Subscription License
Purchase a subscription license for GateKeeper Enterprise from either the online store or one of our channel partners. There are three tiers for GateKeeper Enterprise available: CORE, ADVANCED, and ULTIMATE.
For Cloud GateKeeper Hub version:
- Select your plan based on the features you need: Core, Advanced, or Ultimate. Also select either monthly or annual subscription for billing. Annual subscriptions receive an additional 20% off.
- Select your hosting option: Cloud or On-Premise.
- Select the quantity of tokens and USB sensors required. An organization with 500 users and 700 workstations would require 500 GateKeeper Hardware Sets (each contain 1 GateKeeper Halberd token and 1 USB proximity sensor for your workstation) and 200 additional USB sensors for the 200 extra workstations. The company would also like to keep an additional 100 tokens in stock, just in case employees lose/misplace tokens.
- Choose support options.
- Billing information.
6. Submitting the order.
For On-Premise GateKeeper Hub version:
Your GateKeeper license will be available in your GateKeeper Customer Portal account. The customer portal can be accessed at https://portal.gkchain.com/licenses. Log in to create a new cloud Hub instance and upload your newly purchased license.
If you choose to install GateKeeper Hub on-premise rather than use the cloud version, follow the directions below.
If you have not already done so, you will need to download and install the GateKeeper Hub which will allow you, as the admin, to upload your purchased licenses and begin deploying GateKeeper to your network. You can download it from the Customer Portal in the Software tab. Install on any computer on the network.
1. From the GateKeeper Hub, go to the Administration page by clicking on the gear icon in the top right corner on the Hub.
2. On the Administration page, click Hub Administration.
3. Navigate down to the Licenses section and click + Add License to locate the downloaded license file after purchase.
4. Once you have selected the license, click Upload to finish updating your license to the Hub.
All set. Now you can have as many users as licenses you have purchased and uploaded to your GateKeeper Hub.
You are also welcome to purchase backup Halberd key fob tokens in case employees lose them.
You can also purchase additional USB proximity sensors if you have more computers users need to access. We highly recommend 2 per workstation for optimal performance.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Buy a license; Buy license; Buy licenses; Purchase licenses; Buy more licenses; Get more licenses for GateKeeper; Update licences for gatekeeper; Upload licenses for gatekeeper; Enterprise licenses for gatekeeper proximity; How to get enterprise for gatekeeper; created licenses; create a license; Add a license; Add licenses; Create licenses; Create a license; New license; buy gatekeeper enterprise; gatekeeper pricing; gatekeeper enterprise pricing; How does pricing work?; License cost?; Cost of license? ; Subscription pricing?; Perpetual License; Operational Expense; Capital Expense; Hardware Protection; Hardware Insurance; what does a license come with; order license; How does pricing work? What's included with an annual license?; add new license; how to buy GateKeeper Proximity;