Change settings from Hub admin console
To edit settings for client computers such as LOCK and UNLOCK settings from the Hub, follow the directions below.
1. Log in to the GateKeeper Hub and click Group Settings.
2. Locate the Group with the computers you want to change settings for.
3. Click Manage Settings next to the Group's name.
4. Make your changes to the settings for this Group, then click Save Changes.
Now all the computers in that Group will have the new settings that you set. Please note that if one of the computers in that Group is not connected to the Hub, those changes will only take effect after the computer syncs back with the Hub.
Make changes to the computers' group, then click Save Changes.
Change settings from Client computer
If you are an end user on a Client computer, and your administrator has allowed you to change your own settings, you can also do this directly from the GateKeeper Client desktop application.
1. Open your GateKeeper Client application on your PC by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard and start typing "GateKeeper".
2. Click Settings on the lower left corner.
3. You will see tabs for Lock Settings, Unlock Settings, Advanced Settings, and Server Settings.
Remember, all Computers in the same Group will be subject to the same settings.
Edit settings; Group settings edit; Change group settings in GateKeeper; Change GateKeeper group settings; Change GateKeeper computer settings; Change PC settings; Change advanced settings.; change computer settings; client edit; hub edit; hub editting;