Please follow the instructions below to add applications to the GateKeeper startup procedures. Before getting started, please ensure that the applications are installed on the local computers.
1. Click the Custom Apps tab in the GateKeeper Hub.
2. Click + Add Application.
3. Enter the Application's Name and Executable Path.
With some applications such as Remote Desktop, GateKeeper can automatically pass domain credentials associated with a user into the application. To launch an application with credentials passed through the command line the following are required.
- The application must allow passing credentials through the command line.
- The GateKeeper admin must know the arguments for the username, domain, and password for each application.
4. Under Arguments check the boxes and fill in the arguments for the Username, Domain, and Password.
5. After entering argument information, the preview box will show the full command line argument for the application.
6. Click Save.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding security, proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GateKeeper software applications; what programs work with GateKeeper?; which programs work on GateKeeper?;