At the login screen, if GateKeeper asks you to "Choose your credential" (see image), there are two reasons:
2) If your current Unlock Method is proximity-based (either Automatic Login or Press Enter Key to Login), then another GateKeeper user (or token) is in very close proximity.
If you'd like to remove the additional user credential, please follow the instructions below.
1. Open the GateKeeper Client Dashboard.
2. Click the Credentials tab.
3. On the Credentials Management page, scroll down until you see the credential you'd like to remove.
4. Finally, click the delete button (garbage can icon) to remove the credential.
For GateKeeper Enterprise users using the proximity unlock settings (Automatic Login or Press Enter Key to Login), to prevent other credentials from appearing on the login screen either:
1) Follow the instructions above to remove any duplicate credentials.
2) Increase the unlock level on the GateKeeper Dashboard. Click here to view an article on adjusting the unlock level.
3) Consider using unlock methods such as GateKeeper + PIN or Touch to Login to ensure only your credentials appear.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding locking, logging off, proximity settings, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com. Lock or log off automatically when you're away from your computer.
How to make it only one GateKeeper user account; remove user account; delete user account at login; Why do I have 2 GateKeeper user accounts at login screen; Why do I have 2 GateKeeper user accounts at lock screen; duplicate user profiles; have only 1 user; have only one user; make it only 1 user profile; make it only one user profile; make GateKeeper only one user profile; use only one profile for GateKeeper; use only one profile for computer; multiple users at login; why do I see more users at login screen; login screen shows another user profile; how to remove user profiles from login screen; fewer user profiles on log in screen;