Login to your EHR without Typing Passwords.
Yes! GateKeeper® Proximity will auto-fill your username and password onto any web-based EHR. All we need to do is add your EHR's website, username, password, and OTP, if necessary.
1. Log in to your computer with your GateKeeper token. If you're already logged in but without your token, connect your GateKeeper token to the desktop application.
2. Open Google Chrome and click the GateKeeper Password Manager Chrome extension icon.
3. Click + Add Password and type the website URL address, username, and password.
4. Click Save Password.
If you’re logging into a website for the first time while connected to the extension, you will see a notification on the top right asking whether you’d like to save those credentials. Click Save to save it to your account.
From now on, when you visit that EHR's web URL, GateKeeper Proximity will auto-fill your password and username for users. You can even have the website automatically log in.
Passwords and usernames are easily accessible on desktop application EHRs through the GateKeeper icon.
1. On the right side of the EHR window, hover over the GateKeeper icon.
2. The GateKeeper Password Manager will expand open a panel. Click the credential you want to login to your EHR with.
3. Click Copy Username and then paste it into the username field in the application. Then click Copy Password and paste it into the password field and then log in to your EHR.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding security, proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
GateKeeper login to EHR; electronic health record authentication with proximity lock; EHR login; wireless EHR login; faster EHR login; EHR 2FA login; EHR authentication solution; EMR login; EMR login solution; faster EHR login; faster EMR solution;