Schedule Update for End User Computers
IT admins that have many computers to deal with can manage/change settings on multiple computers at one time.
- Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
- Log in to the GateKeeper Hub.
- Click the Computers tab.
- On the Computers page, you can see all the computers that are in the Hub.
- To select multiple computers, select the checkbox next to the computers that are displayed in the Computers View field.
Clicking a computer brings up the buttons at the top of the Name category versus having it beside the computer if you simply hover over a single computer.
- With the computer selected, you have the option of selecting multiple computers in the list and being able to Manage or Deactivate the selected computers.
- Click the Update Client Software tab.
9. Select the Update Time and click Enable Updates.
You can edit Location, Department, change Group, save Kiosk Mode Password, or update GateKeeper software on Client computers.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update multiple computers; update many PCs to Group; Schedule update for GateKeeper Client software.; updating gatekeeper; update gatekeeper software; update gatekeeper client software; updating software gatekeeper; how to update GateKeeper software; easily; fastest way to update gatekeeper software; update multiple PCs at once; update multiple computers at once; update multiple client computers at once; update multiple gatekeeper computers at once; update multiple gatekeeper client applications at once; updating multiple computers at once; updating multiple gatekeeper PCs at once; updating multiple client computers at once; updating multiple gatekeeper client applications at once;