See all accounts for a user from the Hub.
To view all accounts belonging to a GateKeeper user's account from the GateKeeper Hub, please follow the steps below. Remember, admins can only view the username and URL of a credential, they cannot view a user's password. Only the users themselves can view their own passwords.
1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox.
2. Log in to your GateKeeper Hub and navigate to the Users page.
3. Select the user's account, scroll over to the Actions category, and click Manage.
4. Click the Passwords tab. All accounts belonging to a user will be listed here. However, the actual passwords are only viewable to the owner (end user).
See all your passwords from your Client application.
For each user, to see your own passwords from the GateKeeper Client desktop application, please follow the directions below.
1. You must be logged in to your computer with your GateKeeper token. If you are currently not connected to the computer with your existing GateKeeper token, open the GateKeeper application, then click Connect Token on the Dashboard, and type your PIN to connect (log in with GateKeeper).
2. Click the Passwords tab in the upper left.
3. Find the account for the password and click the Edit icon.
4. Click the eye icon to view your password for this account.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding locking, logging off, proximity settings, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com. Lock or log off automatically when you're away from your computer.
GateKeeper credentials; gatekeeper passwords; gatekeeper password for user; all passwords for user; all credentials for user; all passwords in account; every password available; see all my passwords; find all passwords; show passwords; show all passwords; see all of a user's passwords; see all credentials for user; user's credentials; all of the credentials; all of the passwords; all passwords assigned to user; see all passwords assigned to a user; credentials assigned to a user; user's passwords;