Follow these steps to change your profile picture in the GateKeeper Hub admin console.
- Make sure you are logged into GateKeeper Hub.
- Click on your name on the top right of the screen.
- Click Profile Settings in the dropdown.
- Click Upload new photo on the right side of Profile section.
- Drag & Drop or click Browse to select an image file with at least 200x200 dimensions.
- You can crop the picture to re-adjust.
- Click Upload.
If you have any further questions, IT problems that need to be addressed, or compliance problems that need to be solved, please visit www.gkaccess.com or contact us at email@example.com or (240) 547-5446 to see how GateKeeper Enterprise can automate digital security for your end-users and admins.
GateKeeper hub change profile picture; how to change my image in gatekeeper hub; edit picture in GateKeeper; edit GateKeeper picture; edit logos; edit logo; change profile picture; changing profile picture; how to change profile picture; how to change out profile picture; changing pictures in GateKeeper; new picture for GateKeeper; update picture in GateKeeper;
Please sign in to leave a comment.