GateKeeper provides multiple on-demand reports.
- Active Computers
- Active Users
- GateKeeper Tokens
- New GateKeeper Tokens
- Managed Passwords
- New and Updated Passwords
- Active Directory Accounts
- Lock Events
- Unlock Events
- Web Passwords Used
- Unlocks Without GateKeeper
- Failed Logins
- Last Unlock by User
- Overall Sessions for the System
- Overall Sessions for the User
- Overall Sessions for the Computer
- Daily Sessions for the System
- Daily Sessions for the User
- Daily Sessions by Computer
- Individual Sessions for the System
- Individual Sessions by User
- Individual Sessions by Computer
- Users With No GateKeeper Sessions
- Location Report For Users
- Location Report By Computer
To access reports, please log in to your GateKeeper Hub and click Reports, then click Create Report.
Select the report you would like from the tabs.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding reports, proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Activity Report explained.; Compliance Report explained. What is Activity Report?; What is Compliance Report.; Auditing report; audit report; GateKeeper audit reports for compliance; see audit logs; gk reports; reporting features; report feature; reporting with gatekeeper; compliance reports; activity reporting; report on activities; user activity report; user history report; user analystivs;