Your chosen method of logging in no longer works.
You type your PIN and the computer does not log in.
You have automatic unlocking, but the computer does not log in.
You touch your token to the receiver but the computer does not log in.
1. Check if you are an authorized user:
- Have you been given permissions to access the computer?
- Please contact your GateKeeper Hub administrator to verify that you are part of the group with this computer.
2. Check to make sure your GateKeeper token or Trident app:
- is turned 'ON' and has a good battery. Press and hold the action button on the Halberd token to make sure the battery is good. You will hear a beep and the LED will light up if the battery is good.
- is in range and in direct line-of-sight with the USB sensor.
- If you are using the Trident app on your phone, click on the app's icon to turn it on in the foreground, and make sure your phone's Bluetooth is turned on.
- Due to how the Android and iOS operating systems decide to manage phone power, they will arbitrary turn off apps - including Trident. Whenever this happens, simply click the Trident icon to open it and the app will resume. You may type your PIN on the computer lock screen to login.
3. Please ensure that your PIN is typed correctly.
- Please make sure your Num Lock is turned on and Caps Lock is turned off.
- If you have forgotten the PIN, please contact your GateKeeper Hub administrator to reset it.
4. Please make sure the GateKeeper USB sensor is attached to the computer.
- Unplug and re-insert the USB sensor and try your PIN again.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
"PIN not working"; "Can't login with gatekeeper"; "GateKeeper not logging me in"; "GateKeeper did not log me in"; "I can't get into my PC"; "Automatic login not working"; "Touch to login does not work"; "It says 'PIN is invalid' or 'device not in range'"; "can't access computer"; "cant access computer"; my device stopped working; not working; token is 6 inches away from the USB Sensor;