Check to confirm USB sensor is being detected:
- # of USB sensors appears next to the 'Bluetooth' icon on the client-side application to confirm it's being detected.
- If you're using a Windows 10 PC - try turning that on and off in conjunction.
- The computer USB's port itself may be broken so try testing with another USB-based product to see if you can rule that out.
- USB sensor may be damaged, please try testing with another USB sensor.
- USB extension cable may be damaged, please try using another one.
- If you're using a USB hub with multiple ports, please plus the USB dongle directly into the computer.
*reminder to use GateKeeper USB sensors and not just any 4.0 Bluetooth receiver
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Token's not properly registering. Trouble shooting tips? Guide?; token error; registration error; registering token error; error registering token; errors registering tokens; key fob registration error; error registration; registration error; registering error; problems registering; token registration problems; registration issues for key fob; gatekeeper registration error; halberd registration error;