Working from Home with GateKeeper during COVID Pandemic
Automate security wherever your teams are, whether mobile, traveling, or working from home. Keep employees secure no matter the situation.
Since employees are working from their homes, IT managers and compliance leaders are faced with a new wave of risks to security. Risks that were once checked by building access, office access control, security cameras, guards and so on are no longer the primary bulwarks of data protection and compliance.
Password Policy Enforcer
Every employee’s work environment at home is different. GateKeeper takes over the work of complying with security procedures by authenticating, auto-filling passwords, and computer locking automatically for all.
- Can’t rely on the employees to keep their passwords secure
- Data/passwords could be exposed and put at risk
- Employees are not protected by the measures at the office
- Shoulder surfing and other social engineering risk increase
- No passwords stored on the key, so no worries if misplaced
- Manage all passwords, keys, users, and PCs from anywhere
- No more weak passwords and writing passwords on paper
- See who’s logged in and when users last logged out
No more ‘Forgot Password’ Support Calls
How often does an employee forget the password to a website they need to login to for work? Already a big issue while in the office, now people are calling in from home, costing more support dollars. The risk of people writing down passwords and keeping them insecurely is also an issue. GateKeeper auto-fills all usernames and passwords to cut heavily cut down on forgotten passwords. No more passwords for employees to remember, protect, and type anymore.
24/7 Continuous Authentication Security
Unlike other password managers and 2FA providers, GateKeeper uses continuous authentication to ensure that employees can always login. Even after logging in, GateKeeper continues to ensure the user it present.
So even if someone goes to the kitchen for lunch and forgets to lock their computer, GateKeeper will auto-lock as soon as they’re out of range with their key. This prevents shoulder surfing and the potential for anything to go wrong while they’re away.