Connect AD to GateKeeper Hub (Cloud version).
1. Log into the GateKeeper Hub using your GateKeeper admin login username and password. You may be required to provide a second factor to authenticate.
2. In the top right corner, click the Administration tab.
3. Under Hub Administration, click the Active Directory tab.
4. Click the + Add Active Directory Connection button. If you're adding Azure AD credentials, skip to step 7.
Adding On-Premise AD Credentials
5. On the side-panel, add the following information
|Enter a unique name to identify this connection|
|Domain:||Enter the fully qualified domain name (FQDN)|
|LDAP Server:||Enter complete LDAP server IP/DNS address|
|Port:||Example: 389 (regular), 636 (SSL)|
|SSL:||Yes or No|
|Username:||Enter the domain admin username|
|Password:||Enter the domain admin password|
|Confirm Password:||Enter the domain admin password again|
6. At the bottom of the side panel, click Save New AD Connection. Done!
Adding Azure AD Credentials
7. On the side panel, click the Azure tab.
8. On the side panel, add the following information:
- Display Name: Enter a unique name to identify this connection
- Domain: Enter your Azure Active Directory domain
9. At the bottom of the side panel, click Add Azure AD Connection.
10. At this point, the website will direct you to log in to your Azure account and ask you to approve permissions for GateKeeper Hub to access your Azure Active Directory. Once you have logged in and approved the request, the Azure AD will be added to GateKeeper Hub. Done!
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Active Directory in GateKeeper; GateKeeper AD; enable AD in GateKeeper; enabling AD in GateKeeper; turn on AD; integrate AD; work with AD; install AD;