PPE-Friendly Login for Healthcare during COVID Pandemic
Hands-free, contactless login to PCs, EHRs, and websites.
GateKeeper logs users in even if the user is wearing gloves (no typing or fingerprint needed) and masks (no iris scan needed). Fingerprint readers require everyone to take off their gloves every time. Iris scanners require removing goggles/face masks. Typing passwords means another wipe-down required. Avoid the hassles and login using your presence in a more hygiene and efficient style.
- More time to see patients due to fewer password problems
- Permanent reduction of time expended on logging in to clinical software such as EHR
- Computers auto-lock when users leave so users don’t have to worry about securing PC
- Eliminate the need to remember all of your usernames and passwords
- Reduce workflow interruption due to HIPAA and policy requirements
- See who’s logged in and when users last logged out, even on kiosk computers
Significant clinical impact – see more patients
Between HIPAA policies and heightened infection control due to COVID-19, logging in to PCs and EHRs is taking more time and effort that could be used to see more patients. GateKeeper reduces time logging in to clinical software has translated into significant recurring savings for institutions. Doctors have reported being able to see multiple additional patients each day due to time saved using GateKeeper for authentication.