Look up Token MAC Address in Hub.
To find the MAC address for any GateKeeper™ Halberd token, you must use the Scan Token option within the GateKeeper Client software. If you're using the GateKeeper Enterprise software, you must enable Add new user through the Client application first.
Enabling the Add user through the Client application feature in the GateKeeper Hub
1. Log into the GateKeeper Hub dashboards using your Hub administrator credentials.
2. Click Group Settings.
3. Next to the Group with the computer, you'll be using to scan for the token, click Managed Settings.
4. On the side panel, click Advanced Settings.
5. Next to Add new user through client application, change the switch to the right.
6. At the bottom of the side panel, click the Save Changes button.
7. In the upper right-hand corner of the side panel, click the X. Done!
How to scan for the GateKeeper Halberd MAC Address
1. Insert a battery in the Halberd token.
2. Open the GateKeeper Client software.
3. On the left of the client dashboard, click the New User tab.
4. Place the GateKeeper Halberd token next to the USB proximity sensor.
5. Click the Scan Token button.
6. On the pop-up screen, after under Actions click the Select button.
7. The MAC address will appear in the Token Address field. Done!