The following instructions are for resellers who want to change their client's GateKeeper Hub one-time license to a recurring monthly or annual license. You must have a GateKeeper Reseller Account. If you'd like to become a reseller, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|An active credit card must be on file.|
|The GateKeeper Hub must have access to the Internet.|
|The GateKeeper Hub must be running v3.7.34.|
1. Login into the GateKeeper Customer portal.
2. On the left side, click the License tab.
3. Click the Recurring tab.
4. On the license page, click the Download button of the active license.
5. Click either the Copy License Code or Download License File.
6. Next, apply the GateKeeper License to the customer's Hub account. Click here for step by step instructions for uploading a license.
7. Done! The license will automatically renew on the new date.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.